Thursday, February 14, 2008

Upcoming events

I thought that I would post some upcoming events in the dog world.

Hopeful Hearts is having a pawdicure event Friday February 14 from 6-9 pm at Natural Pet Foods in Westboro. Come on out and help the needy canines!

I'll be at Natural Pet Foods in Carleton Place on Saturday Februay 16 from 1-4 pm with a small display of my work and will be taking bookings for my photo day the following week-end.

On Saturday February 23rd, I'll be holding a photo day at Natural Pet Foods in Carleton Place from 10 am - 4 pm.


Big Sky Ranch Animal Ranch in Kemptville will be hosting a skijoring and dog sledding fundraiser on Saturday February 23rd. Registration information can be found here.

Hopeful Hearts will be hosting a tea party at Natural Pet Foods in Carleton Place on Saturday March 22 from 10 am - 2 pm. Those needy canines are counting on you!!

The fourth annual OHS Fur Ball Gala will be held on Saturday, March 29, 2008 at the National Gallery of Canada.

No comments: