Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ecomuseum

The Ecomuseum is an educational wildlife park located on the island of Montreal which is operated by the St. Lawrence Valley Natural History Society. I had a great time there viewing and photographing all the animals.

The hawks and eagles were kept out on tether lines so I was not impeded by fencing with respect to photography.

The American Bald Eagle and a Red Tailed Hawk were both very beautiful.





I enjoyed watching the owls but had to blur out the fencing from the foreground. I didn't do too badly!!



The Snowy Owl was absolutely gorgeous...


The Coyotes and Foxes were quite the characters. The coyote was resting in the snow for most of my visit...


This Red Fox was somewhat restless and kept popping in and out of his den. But he did settle after a while...


To learn more about the Ecomuseum please go to: http://www.ecomuseum.ca/












No comments: